5 apr 2011

Jay-Z's new project

Mr. JAY-Z... Where do I know you from...
Growing up as a teenager (ok, already more then xx years ago), Jay-z was one of my idols.
I give you two important reasons:
1. 99 PROBLEMS (hey, I was a teenager, éévéérything was a problem)
2. Miss B...

Yes yes, I know he's proven a lot more then dating Beyoncé, but hey: these are the visual ages!!!
So here's one more:)))))



But now, many many years later... Mr. Jay-Z created this: LIFE AND TIMES


This website has it all: from cars to style and music (not only hip-hop) to gadgets!!

Now I understand why Jay-Z is considered one of the most influencial people of this age.
I grew up with him, from the moment MTV no longer banned hip-hip from TV. Unfortunately hip-hop made room for R&B and R&B got flushed away by, let's say, Black Eyed Peas (Ooh lord have mercy).

Jay-Z proves he's not a man you can categorize in MTV-terms: hip-hop. He shows us that he's still 'the man'.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten