13 jan 2011

BAGS and Jude Law!

This man proves it's cool to carry a bag and still be a true man!

preview SS '11 PENGUIN
in store from February: LILY 


It's so easy to go wrong. Do you remember what Jude Law said about pink shirts in the movie Alfie?  It's the same with bags. I repeat: it's so easy to go wrong!! Only real man can make something so feminin look MALE.

Here are some bags of which I believe are perfect to combine with a cool outfit.


139€

?
30€
(although this reminds me of women who prefer casual above stylish)


320€
You've got to love the gun!

Ooh yeah, those who don't consider Jude Law a real man, all I can say is: SIENNA MILLER!!!!!!

In his shirt, and nothing else, but his shirt...



Ooh yeah: The Misses gave me a very special bag for Christmas, I'll keep you posted tomorrow!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten